In addition to our free matching portal, CVNL offers and shares many resources for nonprofits seeking assistance with volunteer management.
COURT REFERRED VOLUNTEERING:
If you have a nonprofit agency and are interested in our court referred volunteers to help with your volunteer service needs, please reach out to Jessica Grace-Gallagher, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
NATIONAL DAYS OF SERVICE:
National Days of Service are certain days of the year, designated either by the U.S. Congress or a service organization, which aim to inspire individuals across the country to make an impact in their local communities by serving on the same day, week of month. Does your agency host or wish to host volunteer opportunities honoring National Days of Service? Please contact us. Our portal team will connect volunteers wishing to serve to your opportunities on these inspirational and impactful service days.
This Network is open to any and all types of volunteer managers and coordinators from public, private, and philanthropic organizations throughout the Bay Area. It provides opportunities for the development and enhancement of professional skills, as well as a safe space to candidly share challenges and achievements in the field. Click Here to sign up
Learn how to use our Volunteer Portal, Volunteernow.org to its fullest extent. We’ll cover tips for recruitment, event promotion, tracking hours, and reaching a larger audience while answering your questions along the way. Click Here to view schedule
PARTNERSHIP RESOURCE LIST
– AmeriCorps Programs – AmeriCorps members and AmeriCorps Seniors volunteers support nonprofit, faith-based, and community organizations across the country.
– California Volunteers – California’s state office tasked with engaging Californians in service, volunteering and civic action
Marketing & Communications Support
– CANVA Pro for nonprofits – Discover the easy way to create high-impact social media graphics and marketing materials.
Nonprofit & Volunteer Management Support
– CalNonprofits – A statewide membership organization that brings nonprofits together to advocate for the communities we serve
– Nonprofit Bookkeeping – Nonprofit Bookkeeping Support
– Nonprofit Library – Free access to a library of product and service demonstrations for nonprofits
– Points of Light – Points Creating a Global Culture of Volunteering