In addition to our free matching portal, CVNL offers and shares many resources for nonprofits seeking assistance with volunteer management.
CVNL connects corporations with nonprofits to fulfil volunteer needs. If your agency is looking to engage corporate groups in community and volunteer service opportunities, please contact Ines DeLuna, firstname.lastname@example.org.
COURT REFERRED VOLUNTEERING:
If you have a nonprofit agency and are interested in our court referred volunteers to help with your volunteer service needs, please reach out to Jessica Grace-Gallagher, email@example.com for more information.
NATIONAL DAYS OF SERVICE:
National Days of Service are certain days of the year, designated either by the U.S. Congress or a service organization, which aim to inspire individuals across the country to make an impact in their local communities by serving on the same day, week of month. Does your agency host or wish to host volunteer opportunities honoring National Days of Service? Please contact us. Our portal team will connect volunteers wishing to serve to your opportunities on these inspirational and impactful service days.
Portal Trainings: Need more 1 on 1 support with VolunteerNow.org?
Register for a training with our Program Coordinator Franny or our Program Assistant Melinda below:
Wednesdays from 1pm – 2pm with Franny:
Fridays from 10am – 11am with Franny:
Recorded Portal Trainings
Click here to view recorded trainings
All CVNL Trainings-
Building and sustaining great organizations requires compassionate, connected and competent leadership. Leaders who are committed to these qualities and embrace learning and growth create great teams. Great teams give organizations the capacity to achieve their mission.
PARTNERSHIP RESOURCE LIST
– AmeriCorps Programs – AmeriCorps members and AmeriCorps Seniors volunteers support nonprofit, faith-based, and community organizations across the country.
– California Volunteers – California’s state office tasked with engaging Californians in service, volunteering and civic action
Marketing & Communications Support
– CANVA Pro for nonprofits – Discover the easy way to create high-impact social media graphics and marketing materials.
Nonprofit & Volunteer Management Support
– CalNonprofits – A statewide membership organization that brings nonprofits together to advocate for the communities we serve
– Nonprofit Bookkeeping – Nonprofit Bookkeeping Support
– Nonprofit Library – Free access to a library of product and service demonstrations for nonprofits
– Points of Light – Points Creating a Global Culture of Volunteering
Ines DeLuna, Manager
Volunteer Engagement & Disaster Services
Rhonda Rochon-Smith, MPA, MAED, MAOL, Manager Solano County / Solano Volunteers
Marin County & Sonoma County
Jessica Grace-Gallagher, Manager